- Increases Power & Strength
- Real-Time Bioavailability® of creatine & magnesium
- Enhances Neurological Efficiency
- Greater increase in intracellular water, an indicator of greater protein synthesis
- Clinical studies showed it most strongly regenerated energy needed for anaerobic performance
- Quick twitch muscle energy, which is needed for power movements in weight training, sprinting, hockey, football, baseball, golf etc.
- Enhances the body’s ability to generate and regenerate ATP for muscle performance
- Higher level of absorption than other combination regimens of magnesium and creatine
- Magnesium is an electrolyte and well known as a muscle nutrient
- Facilitates vital oxygen delivery to working muscle tissue
- Delivers more energy
Your body needs, but cannot synthesize, enough creatine internally during physically intense or mentally stressful competition. That's where Power+ comes in by providing intercellular hydration in all three energy cycles:
- Anaerobic -- sprinting and weightlifting
- Transitional Anaerobic -- soccer, baseball, softball, football, basketball, golf, tennis
- Aerobic -- running and cycling
PurAthlete POWER+ enhances physical strength and stamina, and mental performance while reducing both physical and mental fatigue. Unlike typical Creatine products on the market, Power+ contains Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate. Many typical creatine products on the market use creatine monohydrate, a salt that converts into creatinine, which is a waste product in stomach acid. In some cases as much as 80% or more of the creatine from creatine monohydrate will convert into creatinine.
POWER+ offers Real-Time Bioavailability® (immediate absorption and utilization), allowing you to build strength and power. You will experience less cramping, less fatigue, and higher energy levels from the first time you use POWER+.
POWER+ increases vital oxygen delivery to working muscles and tissues, and provides quick twitch muscle energy. POWER+ greatly increases intercellular water, an indicator of greater protein synthesis, which is vital in sustained energy production and energy. Organic Magnesium has been identified as the single most important mineral in terms of what the body needs most in exercise and sports performance. Organic Magnesium has also been found to be effective when absorbed by neurological tissue -- increasing mental alertness.