PurAthlete Products are Certified at the Highest Level!
ALL PurAthlete products are fully evaluated and certified by the premiere organization charged with ensuring banned substance compliance, NSF-Certified for Sport.
PurAthlete is Certified at the Highest Level
To meet the growing demands of athletes, coaches and all those concerned about banned substances in sports supplements, NSF International created the NSF Certified for Sport® Program to minimize risk that a supplement or sports nutrition product contains banned substances.
A key component of this program is an NSF Mark on each product label, to show athletes, coaches and consumers that a sports supplement has met NSF's comprehensive Certified for Sport® program guidelines.
This program, which focuses primarily on the sports supplement manufacturing and sourcing process, provides key preventive measures to:
- Protect against adulteration of products
- Verify label claims against product contents
- Identify athletic banned substances in the finished product or ingredients
The NSF Certified for Sport® Program builds on NSF's expertise in areas of dietary supplements and functional foods:
- NSF developed and maintains the only accredited American National Standard to certify dietary supplements.
- NSF developed a comprehensive product testing program in accredited laboratories and an extensive manufacturing process evaluation to ensure product contents match what appears on the label.
- NSF maintains a partnership with both the National Football League and the NFL Players Association to develop and administer the NFL/NFLPA Supplement Certification Program.
Information Is Power
In an effort to provide you with the best possible resources to assist in making informed decisions about the your supplements and dietary decisions for your training needs and performance expectations.
The following is a list of the key organizations and agencies which monitor and react to issues relating to regulatory compliance. Many of these organizations post comprehensive lists of banned substances, along with updates of changes in policies and noteworthy content. We encourage you to check these sites periodically for updates which might impact your competitive environment.
NSF-Certified for Sport
World Anti-Doping Agency
International Olympic Committee
U.S. Anti-Doping Agency